Ideal candidate is available to work the following: Wednesday, Thursday,- 5:30PM - 5:30AM & Friday, 9:30PM - 9:30AM.
- Performs routine environmental monitoring, including air viable, particulate, viable surface sampling, and purified water system sampling/testing.
- Performs assays for qualifying raw materials and for release or stability testing of in-process and finished products. These test methods may include flow cytometry, ELISA, endotoxin, complete blood count, viability, gram stain, growth promotion, and sterility.
- Receives and maintains traceability and integrity of test samples, reagents and materials used in the laboratory per approved procedures.
- Initiates and takes ownership as needed of laboratory investigations and exception reports for out-of-limit samples, and of other projects and related assignments.
- Performs routine laboratory equipment maintenance.
- Revises and updates standard operating procedures.
- Performs testing in support of method validation studies.
- Adheres to good documentation practices to ensure data integrity and traceability
- Uses professional concepts and company policies and procedures to solve a variety of problems.
- Works on problems of moderate scope in which analysis of situation or data requires a review of identifiable factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new assignments.